mothers day gifts from son 15 Amazing DIY Dresser Projects pillow covers farmhouse
Every time I browse Pinterest I see the MOST amazingDIY dresser projects. I mean， we all have dressers， am I right？ They are a must for clothes storage. I personally like to use and see dressers in unconventional ways–；they aren't just for your bedroom! They can be a great way to maximize storage without losing out on style. Form AND function both？ Winning! In factmothers day gifts from son， I used to use one (#3 on the list below) in my old office for craft storage and it was the perfect solution when I found myself lacking storage.
So now that we have established that we have to have them， let's talk about getting creative. Why not do something amazing and make your dresser a focal point of your room？ I collected the most amazingDIY dresser ideas and let me tell you， I seriously love them all. They are making we want to come up with reasons to use dressers all over my house! Read on and get ready to get inspired!pillow shams floral
1. How to Paint a Dresser with Stencils byJessica Dodell-FederandJodi Kahn for HGTV Magazine
2. Garage Sale Freebie to Volkswagen Bus by Prodigal Pieces
3. How to Paint a Statement Dresser by Designer Trapped in a Lawyer's Body
4. Painted Ombre Dresser by I Heart Naptime
5. Make Drawer Pulls from Almost Anything by Ashley Poskin for Apartment Therapy
6. Vinyl Shape Update by Pinja Colada
7. Wallpapered Drawer Sides by Bright & Bold
8. French Blue Dresser by Bless'er House
9. Kitchen Island from a Dresser by A Modern Vintage Home
10. Ikea Moppe Hack with Maps and Leather by Pillar Box Blue
11. How to Paint a Wood Dresser by Designer Trapped in a Lawyer's Body
12. Antique Dresser Turned Kitchen Island by Heir and Space
13. Fabric Wrapped Ikea Rast by Sarah M. Dorsey Designs
14. DIY Aztec Inspired Dresser by Classy Clutter
15. Perfectly Striped Drawers by Pocketful of Posies
Didn't I tell you？ Pure amazing! I cannot get over how creative people can be. So many awesome DIY dresser ideas! Aren't you dying to scavenge an old dresser and make it positively stunning？ Let these great projects inspire you to turn your dressers into showstoppers!
pillow covers farmhouse
Today we take a look at ways to bring a touch of the orient into your living room. As we discussed yesterday the colour scheme for the Year of the Black Water Dragon is predominately oceanic blues and greens, red, black and gold, with stripes to create dynamic interiors that will suit all styles of interiors with a little tweaking and emphasising the room's focal point.
From the 12th – 15th April designers from around the globe will give us the best of their designs. Let’s take a look at some of the awesome designs that have already made their mark on the design world this year.
Time to get creative with DIY Felt Succulents!??